All our professionals at Arthur Fass, DPM maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Arthur Fass, DPM
Arthur Fass, D.P.M. is a diplomate of the American Board of Podicatric Surgery and has been Chairman of Podiatric Surgery at Granada Hills and Northridge community hospitals.
Dr. Fass is the Podiatric Consultant for the California State University at Northridge and is a clinical professor for the California College of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Fass is also Past President of the American Diabetes Educators Association, Los Angeles Chapter, and a Past President of the Los Angeles County Podiatric Medical Society.
- Private Podiatric Practice - Northridge, CA 1979 to present
- Married, 2 children
- Residencyin Podiatric Medicine and Surgery - Southern California Podiatric Residency Center 1979 - 1980
- Medical School - New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine 1979
- College - Brooklyn College, D.S. Biology 1975
- Associate Professor - California College of Podiatric Medicine at LA County - USC Medical Center - 1986
- President - Los Angeles County Podiatric Medical Association 1990
- President - McADE, Los Angeles Chapter of the American diabetes Educators Association 1993
- Chairman and clinical instructor - Podiatry residency program - Northridge Hospital Medical Center 1990 to present
- Member - California Podiatric Medical Association 1980 to present
- Podiatric Consultant - California University at Northridge Student Health Department
- Podiatric Consultant - Diabetes Care Center - Tarzana Hospital
- Podiatric Consultant - Greater Valley Medical Group
- Board Certified - American Board of Podiatric Surgery - 1986
- Qualified Medical Examiner - State of California 1995 to Present
"If the Shoe Fits, Should You Wear It?" - Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, 1978